Your help is needed to make change happen.
How does the FairTax® affect retirees?
Many retirees and seniors living on fixed incomes have been led astray about the benefits of the Fair Tax Act. After paying taxes their entire lives, surely the FairTax would cheat retirees out of their retirement plans. Nothing could be further from the truth! Retirees and seniors living on fixed incomes will see many benefits under the FairTax. Here are just a few:
- The FairTax continues to fund Social Security.
- The FairTax eliminates Social Security taxation.
- The FairTax eliminates retirement benefit taxation.
- The FairTax eliminates gift taxes and estate taxes.
- The FairTax collects no capital gains taxes should you sell your home or your investments.
- The FairTax does not require seniors to file taxes or keep records of any kind.
The FairTax benefits retirees and seniors living on fixed incomes just as much as it benefits the current workforce. The research has been done and is now available to you. You can download the report covering, in detail, just how the FairTax benefits seniors and retirees. Click HERE to read or download the report.
Get All of the Information
You can download the white paper covering, in detail, just how the FairTax benefits seniors and retirees.